Monday, February 2, 2009

January Birthdays

Going all the way back to December, I had picked up the materials to bake Misty a Cake for her Birthday (the day after Christmas..... Yea I know... :-) anyway, we woke up that morning and went out and bought the new Guitar Hero World Tour game as you may have seen in a pevious post on this blog, well, as you can imagine, there was not another thing done that day other than playing this game, So no birthday cake. Well My birthday is only two weeks later, but I didn't want to bake my own cake and we had went to Olive Garden and they came out to sing to me and i got to blow out candles there. So Noelle's birtday is like two weeks after mine, but again no cake was baked. So finally yesterday getting ready for the Super Bowl we all wanted cake, so I mixed the cake, put it in the oven and while I put the pizza in the oven, Misty Spread the icing, we lit the candles and there ya go.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo, where was Noelle's cake???

Anonymous said...

Oh I get it.....Noelle's cake but hmmmm....she's not 38 is she? Did she get to eat any of it?