Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 8 - Road Trip 2011

Up early on Day 8, we take route 299 out of Redding, CA heading for the west coast.  We stumble upon this neat town, rich in history.




 Just taking a break, and taking a pic of Sas.....
 299 Was such and awesome road......
 Heading that way!
Out of Eureka, we rode the entire Ave of Giants.  It's about 30 miles or so of road right thru all the huge Redwoods.  I somehow came upon this just a week before we left town.  Good find.



 Some of my panoramas turned out better than others.
 This one is up over my head, and although not great, it's pretty neat to me..
Oh Hell Yea!  Pacific Coast Hwy

I have a better one somewhere.......but you get the jist

Read to rock on down the road.

Goal for the day, go till we can reach the golden gate in the morning.........

No comments: